Friday, March 28, 2008

George Foreman chicken (easy!)

I love cooking on my George Foreman grill. This ia a healthy chicken recipe and very tasty.
I doubled the recipe and made substitutions. The chicken came out moist and tender and was very easy to make. I made the onion soup potatoes as a side.

Ingredients:
1 pack chicken breasts
2 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp coarsely ground pepper
Montreal Chicken seasoning (it's made by McCormick)

Preheat the Foreman grill.
Mix olive oil, vinegar, garlic salt and pepper together in a bowl.
Pound chicken down to about 1/2 - 3/4 in. thick to tenderize and make the chicken faster to grill. Dip chicken in mixture on both sides, and place chicken on the grill (for me, one piece fit at a time.) Then, sprinkle the Montreal seasoning on top of the chicken and put the grill top down. Grill for 5 minutes, or until done. Repeat for the rest of the chicken.

No comments: